Professional coaching is the relationship between coach and client where the coach uses conversation, interaction and feedback to facilitate positive change by enabling the client to examine his or her awareness of present state and desired future state, expand choices and create the trust in self necessary for achieving results. Coaching is not telling people what to do, or how to do it. Instead, coaching involves creating an environment for self-examination in light of intentions that enables the client to become clear about the desired end-state, align choices and actions with goals and create meaningful, positive results. CSR’s coaching methodology is guided by Alfred Adler’s core principles of creating client awareness and “trust in self”, taking an appreciative strengths-based approach which enables the client to access one’s own inner resources and take responsibility for creating the desired change.
CSR partners have the tools, techniques and skills to assist leaders lead, managers manage, organizations achieve necessary change and individuals reach goals and develop to their full potential.
- Federal Consulting Group. Serving under an agreement with the Federal Consulting Group, CSR provides coaching services to the Department of Treasury and Department of Defense.
- Investment Advisor. CSR has provided business coaching services to on-line investment counselor seeking to expand business opportunities
- Treasury Executive Institute.Since 2010, CSR has provided group leadership coaching to peer cohorts (GS-15 and above), teaching them coaching skills and providing group-coaching services.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium.CSR provides coaching to senior executives and managers of the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering as well as to the Alaskan Native Medical Center.
- Department of Defense. CSR partners also provide independent coaching to seniors within agencies of the Department of Defense